group tax law.
Group taxation is carried out on an individual basis. For this purpose, all changes in legislation must be considered.
- Group tax planning and development of a tax strategy
- Loss carryforward, interest deduction ceiling, cross-border issues
- Consulting with regard to profit tax and value added tax consolidated groups
- Consultation for ascertaining deferred taxes in the group
- Examination of compliance with statutory regulations in carrying out profit and loss transfer agreements
- Develop approaches for compensating for, where applicable, multiple taxation in a group
- Conduct tax projections at the group level and deduce appropriate measures
- Support in calculating the deferred taxes in the group financial statements and develop relevant issues
- Country by country reporting
- Ascertain and document transfer prices in conformity with the arm's length principle